Our Deployment Analysts are instrumental to Firm58’s success. Deployment Analysts take the leadership role in analyzing, configuring, and testing our solutions and are vital to ensuring successful deployments. You will be involved in all aspects of the software delivery lifecycle from initial requirements gathering, data mining/analysis, to testing and configuring the client’s solution. As such, the position has individual, team and project management responsibilities and you will work closely with the Deployment Managers, Integration Engineers, and the Software Developers. If you are highly motivated and are looking for an opportunity requiring equal doses of domain expertise, project management skills, and technical savvy, look no further.
- Analyzing data, answering business questions via data mining and complete data mapping deliverables.
- Documenting requirements for Integration Engineers and Software Developers.
- Optimizing and configuring the client solution/portal per the client’s requirements.
- Setting up and testing the Commission/Soft$/Payout/Expense rates, rate plans, rate assignments and rate criteria.
- Document and execute use cases to cover our clients top business scenarios.
- Testing the full configuration of the system.
- Documenting any system bugs.
- Manage client issues and open items.
- Identifying issues and risks and raising them appropriately.
- Delivering specific deliverables on time with the utmost quality.
- Financial industry domain knowledge a plus, specifically in the capital markets space (Front Office and Back Office processing).
- 1 to 2 years prior consulting or similar experience performing software implementations.
- Must understand software development lifecycle processes.
- Must have had experience in performing gap analysis.
- Must be familiar or have in experience the following:
- Data Mining / Analysis
- Data Model (understanding of database schemas, how tables join etc)
- Must have an understanding of testing methodology or experience in testing/testing processes.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher education credentials are required.
- Must be a clear thinker and problem solver with ability to conceptualize multi-dimensional problems.
- Good oral and written communication skills.