Modeled based on gross, net P&L or trade activity, and easily adjusted for discretionary credits or charges.
Does your current compensation solution enable you to see the actual profitability of an account? Are you rewarding your most cost-efficient traders? Can you easily manage complex coverage models? At a time when compensation plans are under increased scrutiny and more complex, access to accurate trading costs can help you to determine appropriate plans and measure actual performance. Retire that slow, error-prone spreadsheet that is inhibiting your growth and avoid averages and blended rates that may inadvertently reward poor performance. Firm58 puts your compensation program on the right, professional track.
Accuracy and insight
- Support for complex coverage models and multiple parties
- Define compensation plans based on gross and net P&L and/or trade activity
- Make adjustments for discretionary credits or charges such as entertainment and telecommunication expenses
- Automate the calculation of payments, fees and commissions and disperse electronically
- Design and implement multiple compensation packages across a firm
Visibility and access
- Web-based portal offers daily access into calculation of payouts
- Insight into multiple payout levels, accounts, groups, reps, branches, firms
- View analytic data online such as top traders, most/least profitable clients, etc.
- Provide one solution with multiple views for sales traders, reps, sales managers, executives
- Integrate with OMS and clearing firms