Better business analytics that power better decision-making, and ultimately drive profitability.
Do you have immediate visibility into the clients, traders, and venues that generate the most business for your firm? How do you determine where to route trades on a daily basis in order to maximize profit? In a constantly changing market environment, access to granular-level costs across a wide range of factors can have a major impact on your business. Firm58 quickly calculates daily net profitability — taking into account all of the costs affecting that trade — and rolls this information into real-time reporting that can be shared across business units. Gain insight into margins, liquidity, and income, and automate variable and fixed-cost trade activity across assets with Firm58′s Profit Analysis solution.
Cost analysis and expense management
- Programmatically implement frequent exchange/ECN fee schedule changes and rebates with ease
- Calculate and report actual trading volume and liquidity costs based on a number of factors (e.g., trade venue/route, price, symbol, class, tape, order/trade type, lot)
- Automatically track non-trading related charges such as technology, data, connection, workstation, device charges and other expenses
- Seamlessly integrate data from multiple trading systems and clearing firms
Daily visibility and performance reporting
- Model complex expense structures for both trade and non-trade-related activities
- Obtain detailed reports by trader, client, symbol, trend to understand daily net profitability
- Conduct firm-wide cost analysis to determine highest spend, top and bottom performing clients, traders, and liquidity pools by business unit, volume, fees, etc.