CSA/Soft Dollar Program
Powerful, web-based solutions that automate billing and accounting for soft dollar programs.
Offering a value-add commission sharing arrangement (CSA) or soft dollar program is a proven method for attracting liquidity and driving top-line revenue. But who has the time and resources to manage all of the interactions associated with three-party agreements? Whatever your specific program needs may be, Firm58’s configurable solution helps you automate the invoicing and payment workflow for CSA and soft dollar arrangements, and provide a simple web-based interface for end users to access their balances and history of trading activity.
Automation, visibility, and customer satisfaction
- Web-based, self-service access provides participants with trade and payment status details
- View balances, credits and payments, invoices in the queue, audit trails and copies of invoices in one place
- Access pending and actual balances per trade, per order, per day
- Insight into accumulated CSA activity at execution level
- Multi-currency support
- Increase your commitment to transparency and disclosure to the SEC
- Track and manage credits and commissions separately
- Flexible workflow options support client commission agreements, commission sharing arrangements, soft dollar, and custom loyalty programs
- Review historical trends and review payments history for reconciliation to books
- Vendors can view the status of payment requests made on their behalf
- Email alerts keep all parties informed track the entire lifecycle of a payment request
- Integrate with your order management system (OMS)