Basic Client Support Agreement
Support for Services
For any entity (“Subscriber”) that has licensed services (“Services”) under a Firm58 Order Form, the following sets forth the terms, conditions, and procedures under which support (“Basic Support”) will be provided to Subscriber.
Scope. Basic Support will consist of: (i) reasonable telephone support during normal business hours; and (ii) any enhancements generally provided by Firm58. Basic Support shall only pertain to issues whereby the software and/or service does not perform as documented. All other services requested by Subscriber may be purchased from Firm58 on a time and materials basis.
2. SUBSCRIBER SUPPORT
Technical Support. Subscriber will have limited access to Firm58’s technical support personnel (“Technical Support”) during normal business hours. Public & Firm58 holidays are recognized and considered to be non-business days. For the purposes of this Basic Support Agreement, holidays and normal business hours are defined below. Communications with Technical Support may be via telephone or e-mail. Firm58 provides a single point of contact that routes requests/problems to the appropriate Technical Support.
Firm58 Support Center
Location: Chicago, Illinois USA
Hours of operation: M-F 6:00AM-6:00PM CST
Phone: 888-4FIRM58 (434-7658)
Public Holidays Recognized
New Year’s Day, Martin Luther King’s Birthday,
President’s Day, Good Friday, Memorial Day,
Independence Day, Labor Day,
Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Day
2018 Firm58 Holidays Recognized
Day After Thanksgiving Day and Christmas Eve
3. RESPONSE SPECIFICATIONS.
Subscriber agrees to use commercially reasonable efforts to assist and provide information to Firm58 as required to resolve errors with the Services reported by Subscriber.
4. SUBSCRIBER ISSUES.
If Firm58 Client Support determines that Subscriber’s problem is not caused by Firm58 or its systems, equipment, or software, or is otherwise outside Firm58’s reasonable control, Firm58 is not obligated to provide support under this Agreement. Nevertheless, Firm58 will, if possible, offer suggestions as to how Subscriber can remedy the problem.
5. SUBSCRIBER’S RESPONSIBILITIES.
- Subscriber shall be responsible for handling all cases related to supporting the Subscriber’s own user’s understanding of the application functionality and information accessed through Firm58 Services.
- Subscriber shall be responsible for maintaining Subscriber’s information in the Firm58 Service.
- Subscriber’s designated representative(s) on the Order Form or Master Agreement (“Representative(s)”) shall initiate all requests for Basic Support. The Representative(s) must be trained, qualified and authorized to communicate all necessary information, perform or and have performed diagnostic testing under the direction of the Firm58 Technical Support.
- Basic Support provided pursuant to this Support Agreement does not cover compatibility problems between the Services and any other application software not maintained or supported by Firm58.
6. FIRM58 MAINTENANCE AND OUTAGE NOTIFICATION.
Firm58 typically schedules outages during non-trading hours on Friday evenings and weekends. Firm58 will use reasonable efforts to notify Subscribers of any planned outages before any scheduled downtime.
7. SUBMITTING A REQUEST / GETTING AN ANSWER.
At the time of Subscribers initial call or e-mail, please prepare to provide:
- Subscriber name, company name and Services Subscriber are using
- Telephone number and alternate method of contact (i.e. a pager number or email address)
- A concise description of Subscriber problem or question
- The circumstances under which the problem does or does not occur
- Specific error messages, error numbers and program numbers
For new cases, a Firm58 Technical Support specialist will use the following process to assist Subscriber with a new case (problem):
- Document the supplied information
- Document Subscriber questions or issues (symptom and function in which it occurs) and provide Subscriber with a case number to track resolution
- Answer Subscriber questions or have Subscriber run tests to further identify and isolate the problem
- Research the problem and provide resolution within the response times set forth above in section 3
This Basic Support Agreement in its entirety states Subscriber’s sole and exclusive remedies with respect to support of any Service.