Firm58 at the Chicago Trading & Investing Summit 2010
Firm58ers will be on hand to answer questions about our solutions and our co-founder and CTO, Jim Mullen, will participate in a panel discussion titled, Proprietary Trading evolves in the High Frequency World. Panelists include Andrew Actman, Chief Strategy Officer, Lightspeed Financial; Evan McDaniel, Derivatives Trader, Riverbank Capital; Nehal Kenia, Director of Product Management, Options, Lime Brokerage LLC; and Eric Davidson, Executive Vice President, Titan Trading USA.
Event topics will cover:
- The Clearing Debate: OTC versus listed products; the clearing arms race continues; how will proposed regulation affect the derivatives market?
- Platforms: new entrants enter the fray, existing ones innovate; is there call for consolidation? How strong is the case for a single, multi-asset class trading platform?
- The Role of the 21st Century Trader: what’s next for market makers? the rejuvenation of the floor broker; how has the role of the prop trader changed?
- Institutional Derivatives Trading & Investing: how are institutional derivatives traders adopting to a reshaped trading and investing landscape?
- Next Generation Technology: speed, access, latency and execution.
A networking reception will follow this full day of panels.
If you are interested in attending the event, contact Danielle Hall, Conference Manager
Ph: (646) 442-4645 | Email: email@example.com