Technical Deployment Analyst
About the Company
Firm58 is a financial management software company serving the capital markets industry. Our SaaS solutions simplify the processes associated with fees, commissions and payouts, and are currently in use at leading global execution venues, broker/dealers, and trading firms.
Firm58 is experiencing growth and our success is directly attributed to the driven and talented employees who understand what it takes to make a venture-backed company thrive.
Our Technical Deployment Analysts are instrumental to Firm58’s success. Technical Deployment analysts perform data analysis, configure the platform, and perform user acceptance testing. You will be working as part of team with the Technical Deployment Managers and QA Manager to assist in issue resolution and integration testing. If you are highly motivated and are looking for an opportunity requiring equal doses of domain expertise and technical savvy, look no further.
- Analyze client requirements and current processes, perform acceptance testing and application configuration
- Perform high level data analysis and data analytics
- Develop/learn XSLT
Job Qualifications, Required Experience & Skills
- Excellent analytical, communication, and organization skills
- Professional experience (2-3 years) participating in software configuration data integration, or coding XML
- Knowledge of computer technologies (data flows, relational databases, program logic, file layouts, communication protocols, etc.)
- Experience in programming and with the following: Data Mining/Analysis/Data Integration, SQL, XML/XSLT, UNIX,
Preferred Experience & Skills
- Past experience with XML and data integration
- Financial services domain knowledge in capital markets exchanges, proprietary trading firms, or brokerage back-office operations
- Past work as a Consultant in a technical environment with a strong understanding of software architecture and databases
Location Chicago, IL
Type Fulltime, Exempt